Evan's surgery rescheduled yes again......

Well I have been trying to keep up on the house. So some of you might know, but Evan's surgery has been rescheduled again. We actually have a final date of surgery which is, April 1. I actually recieved a phone call on Monday from the urologist, he called to say that he was very sorry for all the confusion on the scheduling part and that the date was getting tossed around, and the other reason why it is being rescheduled again is because he actually will be on vacation the week of the 4th. So that gives Evan enough time to have the shots.
He is going to have two shots of testosterone, and they have to be so many weeks before the surgery. One other thing is that when he goes in for surgery he can not have the slightest hint any what so ever of diaper rash. I guess my mom went into the dentist today and she said that one of the people that works there, or a patient that was right before her said that their son went in for the surgery, and when they were getting him ready he had a very slight hint of diaper rash so they had to reschedule the whole thing. So I guess I will be putting diaper rash ointment on his bottom so often so he doesn't get a diaper rash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update