Evan & His Helmet Day 2
Well there is a weaning schedule that they gave me so that he can get use to the helmet. At first it was little hard to put on but i am getting use to it, but still a little hard to put on him because he can't be laying fully down, so i prop him up. So yesterday he wore it for an hour. Today he wore it for two hours, an hour this morning and hour tonight. Tomorrow three hours, than it accumulates on hour and I add in nap time than night time wear towards the end of the week. He was doing pretty good with his helmet today. Which after these pictures were taken he is not a happy camper now. I know some of them look the same but he does look pretty cute in his helmet. I need to get some before pictures of his head before it starts changing. So the first week the head is kind getting use to it, so there is a lot of sweating. So it is washed everyday, and has to be fully dry for putting it back on. I have to wash it every day with baby soap (no fragrance). So on Sunday he will be wearing it for 23 hours a day, he won't wear it during surgery, and if he is sick and has a fever (which I am hoping he doesn't get sick). So that is the helmet.




Comments