Wednesday

Well since today has been pretty busy tomorrow I am going to try to continue try potty training Owen. He only had one accident on the floor but he did go in his pull up some. So starting tomorrow it will be underwear at home and pull-ups when we are not.
I did go running this morning with my sister -in-law. I am hoping I am a little better on the running tomorrow. I do want to run but just the thought of running doesn't sound so great. I think I ran close to 2 miles today. That is a lot for me I haven't done a whole lot of exercise  for a long time. I have tried it since having my c-section but I did not feel good after working out.
Evan did have an appointment for physical therapy and he will probably have to have a helmet. So the pediatrician and I are going to talk about the physical therapist was talking to me about tomorrow and see what it thinks should be done for Evan.
Alyssa is going to start working on workbooks more. She is a very helpful little girl.
Cory has been pretty busy with school. He will be starting student teaching here pretty quick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update