10 funny habits + guilty pleasures...

Hi I just wanted to post this because it sounded fun to do. I found this on Chelsi's Blog

and here is the link to the source that she got it from.

10 funny habits + guilty pleasures...



1. I am a dancing addict. I love to swing dance with Cory. I would love to take some more dance classes with him. 
2.I am Glee Geek! I know what you are all thinking. 
3. I don't sing in front of people because I am self conscious.
4. I love chocolate covered strawberries.

5. One funny habit I had when I was growing up was putting my legs behind my head. I can't find a picture to post. I would always put my legs behind my head while watching TV. I also use to be able to put one leg behind my head and stand up and hop around one other leg. Now I am not as flexible. 
6.  I also love reading books, the genre that I am really into is young adult. So any suggestions are recommended.

7.  I can touch my tongue to my nose. I use to be able to slide smarties onto my nose with my tongue. 

8. I love Chick Flicks!


9. I am a Harry Potter fan! 

10.  I love sleeping!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update