A Random Day At The Beach

Cory and I some problems with the rain here in Oregon, it gets depressing when it rains all the time and it's hard to get outside and go for a walk. So the week after spring break, there was a random nice day, and yes Cory did skip one class. We went over to the coast cause it was something that he decided he needed some time in the sun. I needed some sun, cause I was also feeling down also.
So we had bought a kite with Mater & Lightning McQueen, and some sand toys, so we could play on the beach with Alyssa. Well we went over to Newport, and a little picnic in the car cause there was some wind. We were hoping to sit at a picnic table but the tables were covered in seagull poop, plus there where a LOT of seagulls. So we where throwing little pieces of food on the hood of our car, and there seagulls were hovering over our car and landing on the hood. We only got a few poop spots on our hood. Alyssa was laughing pretty hard when the seagulls were landing on the car.
So we got out to see how it was on the actual beach and Cory didn't feel like we should put her down cause the sand was blowing pretty good. But Alyssa did like chasing the seagulls.
So we went to the aquarium, I got a couple pictures. The batteries died on us.
Jellyfish ( I cropped the picture to get the glare out of it.)
I thought this picture was pretty cool.

Alyssa and Cory at the jellyfish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update