Crabbing In The Bay

So while we were in Newport. Cory’s dad brought his boat so that people could go out crabbing. Cory wanted me to go out on the boat in bay. It was a lot of fun. Before I got out on the boat I was nauseated. Well while I was out there I got even more nauseated. I didn’t feed the fish. While we were out there, there was a huge swell. Which I kind of got freaked out about. When we first got out on the boat Alyssa was asleep. She eventually woke up. It was cool to see Alyssa’s reaction to the crabs. She loved them.

Alyssa asleep when we first went out.

The bridge in newport

Me, Aleta, & Siosi

Mike (Cory's dad) holding out a crab for the camera.

Cory holding out a crab

Alyssa & Justin

Crabs coming aboard

Bryan showing Alyssa a crab.

Cory holding Alyssa by the crabs.

Bryan, Mike, Cory & Alyssa

A Crab

Comments

Melissa said…
WOW! We will get to go crabbing again soon...when we move back up to alaska. Uncle Mike looks like a younger Grandpa Strasser and a his face looks like my dad's in one of the pictures. I haven't seen the Oregon Strassers in a really long time...maybe even since 1998 when we stayed the night on our way up to Kodiak!!

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update