Some pictures from our trip! Entry 1 Playing in the snow
Well I have finally had time to update the blog and post pictures. I hope to get more pictures soon but I will post the ones I have .
Utah Mountains ( Cory and I love the mountains cause they are so cool.)
We took this picture when we were on our way home. Over those mountains is Logan.
So the snow started coming down really good. So we got bundled up and took Alyssa outside. She loved the snow. After a while we decided to go in and she was so upset when we started taking off her stuff.
Utah Mountains ( Cory and I love the mountains cause they are so cool.)We took this picture when we were on our way home. Over those mountains is Logan.
So the snow started coming down really good. So we got bundled up and took Alyssa outside. She loved the snow. After a while we decided to go in and she was so upset when we started taking off her stuff.









Comments