Allergic Reaction

Alyssa had an allergic reaction tonight. She had hives on her face, chest and some of her stomach, and her arm. We figured out that she is allergic to ranch dressing. After finally getting a hold of her doctor after her hives went down. We finally got a call from an on call doctor. He said that it's not very uncommon for young children to be allergic to ranch.

Comments

Brady & Chelsey said…
Hey! It was so good to talk to you last night!! Brady graduated from Weber State University as a Mechanic. I think he said his actual title of what he does now is a Field Engineer. So yea. But he is going to quit and find a job around here. In the not too distant future. :) I wonder why......... :)
Allanna said…
Wow, I would have definitely freaked out.

Still, good to know that Ranch dressing's a common allergen.

I'm glad that Alyssa's okay.
Stacey said…
Hey Heather good to hear from you. Quint and I were just looking at all the photo's. our address is 3081 west 2650 south

but you can call us anytime you are in the "hood" we would gladly go to logan or wherever.

it is great to see you, even if it is just in pictures. love you, stacey

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update