Our Utah Trip

I hadn't been to see my dad for I believe two years.  And since Cory's brother was getting married in SLC we decided to visit my dad for a few days and than head to SLC for the wedding.

Evan wanted his picture taken.

Evan likes my cousin



Playing Just Dance



My aunt's drier was making noises and Cory figured out what was wrong and fixed it for her.




Playing with dishes in my aunts kitchen






My dad meeting Emma for the first time.


Our snowman we built we, and I thought it would be fun if we sprayed him with blue water.

Alyssa has been wanting a dream lite for a long time. 

Owen got a little light saber for Christmas
Emma with big eye's looking at the light saber


Here is Emma and Jaxon. Jaxon is a friend's baby.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update