Movie Night
Went to the middle school tonight and saw Madagascar 3. It was outside in the parking lot. Kind of chilly.
Was driving by the school to go return a movie at the movie place and as I was driving I got so far at the school and I heard, "Mrs Strasser, Mrs Strasser, stop the car". So I stopped and it was one of the kids in Cory's class, He said "Get mr strasser to come down here to watch the movie". So we got the kids bundled up when I got back and headed to the school to watch the movie.
Was driving by the school to go return a movie at the movie place and as I was driving I got so far at the school and I heard, "Mrs Strasser, Mrs Strasser, stop the car". So I stopped and it was one of the kids in Cory's class, He said "Get mr strasser to come down here to watch the movie". So we got the kids bundled up when I got back and headed to the school to watch the movie.
Comments