My ER visit
Yep I went to the ER yesterday morning. Monday night I only slept one hour and I when I was rolling over. I think I did something to my back. It hurts from the middle of my back to my upper back. The pain was so much that I was throwing up and I ended up calling the medical advice line for the doctor's office at about 5:30. They were waiting to hear from the on call doctor. It was like an hour before the office actually opened and than they would be able to schedule a time for me to come and see a doctor. I was in so much pain I said I am just going to the ER.
My mom and step dad ended up coming and getting me and the kids. The kids went over to my mom's while my mom took me to the ER. We spent all morning there. I was given some medicine for the nausea and than some pain meds. I also did find out I have a bladder infection. After I was given the pain meds I was out. They would come in and talk to me and basically they ended up talking to my mom because I was dozing off so much. they let me sleep some and than I was checked out and went over to my mom's so I could sleep and they watched the kids for me.
They were a BIG help yesterday. We spent the night over there last night and they I went and took Alyssa to school this morning. I am still in pain but I am trying to take it easy.
Cory is actually out of town or else he would have taken to the ER. He went out of town for a job interview.
And now I think Evan is getting an ear infection. So I might end up taking him into the doctor's office.
My mom and step dad ended up coming and getting me and the kids. The kids went over to my mom's while my mom took me to the ER. We spent all morning there. I was given some medicine for the nausea and than some pain meds. I also did find out I have a bladder infection. After I was given the pain meds I was out. They would come in and talk to me and basically they ended up talking to my mom because I was dozing off so much. they let me sleep some and than I was checked out and went over to my mom's so I could sleep and they watched the kids for me.
They were a BIG help yesterday. We spent the night over there last night and they I went and took Alyssa to school this morning. I am still in pain but I am trying to take it easy.
Cory is actually out of town or else he would have taken to the ER. He went out of town for a job interview.
And now I think Evan is getting an ear infection. So I might end up taking him into the doctor's office.
Comments