Alyssa's (Friend) Birthday Party


So I planned a Pinkalicious Birthday party. So here are quite a few pictures from her party. We did her friend party on a weekend day because it can be not great with schedules during the week. I can't believe she will be 6 a few days, the 19th.
The birthday girl getting ready to pin a cherry on the cupcake.

My aunt drew a cupcake and they played pin the cherry on the cupcake.













Getting ready to decorate cupcakes.





Pinata time






Everyone that came to the party!


Few pictures of the guests






\

I made tissue paper pom pom flowers and hung them with fishing line. They were quite easy to make. I borrowed a few things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How dang cute was that party?? I wish I could have been there with you, and playing with the kiddos. I love and miss you all! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update