My whopper


As mentioned in the previous post Santa gave me some whopper's because of the whopper I am in, well here is the picture of what happened. Someone rear ended me on thursday. I ended up with some whiplash.  I was the only one in the car. The first couple of days my neck and back weren't feeling to good. But I am feeling pretty good.  I guess it doesn't look to bad but everything shifted pretty good. The back door now scraps againist the (back piece, I can't think of the name of it right now).

Comments

Sorry to see you were in a fender bender. I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and hope you continue to heal.
Tif said…
I hope they had insurance! Glad you weren't hurt more and that the kids weren't with you.
Anonymous said…
I am glad to hear that you werent hurt, but something in the area my mom got rear ended too!

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update