Today for me
The surgery went well. But It has been kind of a rough day for me.
It is very hard to change Evan's diaper because he is in two different diapers. He is wearing a size 4 and a size 5 right now. He is very wiggly and tries to grab at the gaze and has grabbed the catheter once. I have kind of figured out a quick way to change him, so I am hoping it will go smoother tonight and tomorrow.
It is very hard to change Evan's diaper because he is in two different diapers. He is wearing a size 4 and a size 5 right now. He is very wiggly and tries to grab at the gaze and has grabbed the catheter once. I have kind of figured out a quick way to change him, so I am hoping it will go smoother tonight and tomorrow.
Comments