Hospital Recap 8- Blood pressure rising a little


Last night Heather's BP started rising.  She had a head ache and was a little queasy.  They gave her normal dose early then gave her another dose shortly after.  She is only on 100 mg  every 8 hrs and I know they can go as high as 600mg doses.  This morning her pb was high and morning should be the lowest point in the day.  They changed her dose to 200 every 6 hrs.  Heather has to wait until her bp goes down to have breakfast.  They are real cautious about giving her food in case she has to have a cesarean some time.  I was supposed to go home this morning and do some work and see the children.  The doctor said I should wait an hour to make sure her bp goes down first and her headache goes away.  They still have a lot more they can do to control her pb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update