Hospital Recap 7
Well here is another entry from my hospital blog. I wanted to add them to this blog as mentioned before. But as also a count down to having Evan what we had been going through.
Well just playing the waiting game now. I am taking blood pressure meds and just taking it easy. Than so often I put the baby monitor on for like an hour or two. But they always have some trouble getting it where we can keep tabs on him, because he is such a wiggly baby. Nothing really much is going on. I know not much of an update.
So yes for sure it is a boy! A name hasn't been decided yet.
Well just playing the waiting game now. I am taking blood pressure meds and just taking it easy. Than so often I put the baby monitor on for like an hour or two. But they always have some trouble getting it where we can keep tabs on him, because he is such a wiggly baby. Nothing really much is going on. I know not much of an update.
So yes for sure it is a boy! A name hasn't been decided yet.
Comments