Cory graduated/walked yesterday. I am so excited that he is almost done. Yes he still has some classes, and they should be done very quickly. But he still student teaches until the end of the school year. All the other programs are done for the school year expect the school of education.
While sitting and waiting for everything the graduation to start I was looking through the commencement program for all the programs that had graduation. One of the speaker's for the liberal arts was Bill Nye the science guy.
After graduation we had dinner at our house to celebrate. I didn't get a picture of the decorations, expect for the sign I made for him.
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Here is Cory's sign I made for him. The gold blob was a cap. I hung it up to soon and it ran. |
 |
| Since Alyssa and Owen were not with us at graduation we wanted a picture of all us. |
Comments