Well.........
So after I got off the phone with him and got a hold of Evan's pediatrician by email telling him, "Evan's surgery was canceled this morning because I think he has a yeast infection. Should I just do the topical cream on his bottom?"
I got a call from the nurse and she asked if I could come in because the doctor wanted to look at his bottom. I went in and he looked and he said well it's not a yeast infection, ugh, his bottom has little bumps and Cory and I thought it was a yeast infection and we thought that it should be canceled. He said well they would have done the surgery, because it is just a little skin irritation. Great!!!
Well I was not happy about it because I could have gone up there and it would have been just fine.
We went to the Gilbert House today and I got stung on my hand. Did not feel good at all!
This has definitely not been a good week!
Hoping my weekend is better.
Comments