It has been a while since I have wrote, and I am sorry about that. I have been pretty busy, I have a lot on my plate right now and trying to get ready for Christmas, which I am not ready for.
Ok so the last time I wrote I was writing about Thanksgiving. Well for Thanksgiving we had family visit. Cory's brother and his family came, along with one of his cousin's and another brother of Cory's.
It was a lot of fun to see all the family that came into town, because we weren't able to make it to the family reunion this summer because of all the hospital stuff that was happening.
My mom's cousin came and stayed with her, I hadn't seen him since I lived in Utah and I was pretty young.
So we had two thanksgiving dinner's one at the strasser's and than another at the blommer's (my mom's). I tried not to eat very much because I am trying to lose weight. I am glad that I didn't gain hardly anything with having to big meals in one day.
Well the doctor's appointment's have calmed down for now. Last week was really hectic for me. Tuesday was Evan's first injection of HCG than right after that I had to head to another place to get his RSV shot ( he gets those monthly until March). Wednesday I went back to the doctor's and he had another HCG injection. Thursday was his final HCG injection, than two hours after the injection he had to have his blood drawn. But in between the injection and his blood being drawn he had his 6 month appointment he weighed 11lbs 3 oz, and he hasn't even gotten on to the scale yet so I don't know what percentile he is. I had all three kids with me so after we had his appointment we headed to McDonald's, I let the kids run of some energy that they had stored up. Evan also had three vaccines at his appointment. So the grand total of how many times he was poked is 8 times.
So I am not sure if I have mentioned this at all but Evan is going to have a helmet. He goes for his first appointment the Tuesday after Christmas. Hopefully he won't have it on for to long. He also has an appointment on Monday to see the urologist, so I am thinking we might schedule or talk about when his surgery will be.
So updates for alyssa and Owen, alyssa is getting excited for Christmas. She knows how to write her name now and she does a pretty good job.
Ok so the last time I wrote I was writing about Thanksgiving. Well for Thanksgiving we had family visit. Cory's brother and his family came, along with one of his cousin's and another brother of Cory's.
It was a lot of fun to see all the family that came into town, because we weren't able to make it to the family reunion this summer because of all the hospital stuff that was happening.
My mom's cousin came and stayed with her, I hadn't seen him since I lived in Utah and I was pretty young.
So we had two thanksgiving dinner's one at the strasser's and than another at the blommer's (my mom's). I tried not to eat very much because I am trying to lose weight. I am glad that I didn't gain hardly anything with having to big meals in one day.
Well the doctor's appointment's have calmed down for now. Last week was really hectic for me. Tuesday was Evan's first injection of HCG than right after that I had to head to another place to get his RSV shot ( he gets those monthly until March). Wednesday I went back to the doctor's and he had another HCG injection. Thursday was his final HCG injection, than two hours after the injection he had to have his blood drawn. But in between the injection and his blood being drawn he had his 6 month appointment he weighed 11lbs 3 oz, and he hasn't even gotten on to the scale yet so I don't know what percentile he is. I had all three kids with me so after we had his appointment we headed to McDonald's, I let the kids run of some energy that they had stored up. Evan also had three vaccines at his appointment. So the grand total of how many times he was poked is 8 times.
So I am not sure if I have mentioned this at all but Evan is going to have a helmet. He goes for his first appointment the Tuesday after Christmas. Hopefully he won't have it on for to long. He also has an appointment on Monday to see the urologist, so I am thinking we might schedule or talk about when his surgery will be.
So updates for alyssa and Owen, alyssa is getting excited for Christmas. She knows how to write her name now and she does a pretty good job.
She is excited to start school in the fall. Well for Owen he has learned popcorn as he calls it and wants to sing it lots, well I guess do the actions.
Updates for Cory and I. Cory has been pretty busy with school. He has had a lot of paper's to write and some project's to do.
I have just been busy with the kids and keeping up on the house as much as possible. As I have mentioned before I am trying to lose weight and it has been pretty hard especially it being the holidays.
Comments