Day 1 & Day 2

Yesterday I just tried underwear and he peed on the floor 3 times. than I ran out of underwear. I think I am going to have him in pull-ups until I can actually get him to go pee or poop in the potty chair, and than gradually stick him in underwear.

I am a little frustrated that we haven't had a make it into the potty chair yet. I have started the timer and trying to get him on every 30 minutes or so. But haven't gotten it yet. I have been trying more liquids so I am hoping that will help.  He did have an accident wearing his pull up though. He went poop in it and I am not sure how it happened but he had it on his leg.

Comments

Purplepickle said…
rule of thumb. Children go pee about every 20 mins after drinking. So don't wait 30 mins. After you give him a glass of something to drink set the timer for 20 mins. Boys generally don't potty train as early as girls. It will happen when he is ready, he might just take a little longer at it. That's okay too. I know it doesn't help when you want to get one out of diapers.

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update