What a Day!

So last night around 11:30 Owen came in to get into bed with us. Cory had noticed that he felt extremely hot. I got the thermometer and it came out to be 103.6. This morning I checked him and he was at 102.6. So all four of us ended up going to the doctor. I was not a happy camper. Alyssa was giving me attitude and yelling at Owen. 
So the doctor looked at him and found that he has a swollen lymphoid. He is now on antibiotics. and I actually started getting a sore throat yesterday.  While we were there I asked the doctor to put in a referral for Evan. Yes Evan will be having a helmet. Not to excited about him having one but I am, his head is still flat on the back right part. 
I also had him check my throat in case I might have strep again which came out negative which I am really happy. Just not fun being sick! 
Well that is all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update