My Monday

Well to start off my monday, the kids had breakfast and then i went into the kids room and found this.......

It was on their floor by their closet. I was worried, I know she has been known when she sucks her thumb she twist's her hair and sometimes will get a knot and pull out her hair. Something she has been told many of times not to do. 
After I questioned her, not yelling, questions like (what happened Alyssa? where do this come from? etc.). 
 I found out, she cut her own hair and it looked like it from the pile that is what happened.She showed me the area  where she did the damage and I guess we didn't spot it yesterday when it happened. Nap time of course is when it happened. 
I was considering  trimming her hair anyway, and I hadn't mentioned it. So now her hair has been cut shorter to kind of even it out with the right side. I did the best of my ability, and I think the end result looks pretty cute.

Here is what it looked like after, she didn't have much hair to begin with.

Her hair sometime's even after blow drying, kind of flings out.





So something else that happened today was Owen went poop on his potty chair. Well I guess I better get back to some cleaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update