September 30th, my day
Well today my day consisted of cleaning up the house and getting dinner in the refrigerator, making sugar cookie dough and some frosting. I was thinking decorating cookies sounded fun. So here is what my afternoon/evening/night consisted of.
One little boy who didn't nap....
a little girl who did....
And a another little boy who joined his sister .....
And the older two watched this
That's right it's the chipmunks.....
Here is dinner, I know the picture is not the greatest and doesn't make the food look all that great,
but it was really good. It's called Dr. Pepper Chicken. My aunt usually makes it with coke a cola,
but I didn't have that so I used Dr. Pepper, still good though.
Here's the sugar cookies
Here they are decorating....
Alyssa's cookie
Eli with her cookie
Kenzie with her cookie
Here's Alyssa with her cookie
Cory's Cookie
Mine, It's a black cat and it's hard to tell from the picture.
I can't remember who's cookie is who's so here are some pictures of some of the cookies.
Here are the boys eating there cookies!
Now that's the end, and off to bed.
Comments