Potty Training Day 1 (Part 1)

Well It has come down to it, I am starting the potty training. I know with being busy it doesn't sound like a great idea. Well his diapers are really expensive and I just getting plain tired of changing his sticky diapers. So far today has been going pretty good, giving him lots of water and he sat on his chair for a while and he went a little bit, but than Alyssa thought he should be checked and he actually could have went more in there so he went on the floor in the bathroom, but it's a good thing I still had the piece to the potty chair in my hand and I caught most of it. I have a jar with some candy in it as a reward to him.

I forgot how hard potty training can be at the very beginning.


So I guess I will see how the rest of the day is going to be :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update