Evan and Nursing

Well I haven't actually mentioned this before but Evan has been a full time nurser now for a few weeks and has been going very well. I am glad that I am having to not mix bottles a whole lot unless he is being watched by Cory or someone else. I was actually at  the very beginning of he was actually going to be nursing or if he was just going to be bottle fed. I almost gave up on nursing him but now he is doing it. Now I have to return the pump back to the hospital. I have been renting a hospital grade one and it has been costing $45.00 a month.

Comments

He will much better off with you nursing him. Glad he is finally doing well with it. Way to be patient and stick with it! It is so much better for them. Plus it is cheaper!
Just buy a pump. We got our Medela dual pump off Craigeslist. Kinda weird but after you sanitise things it works just great and we got a great deal.I like pumping for church so I don't miss out cuz i'm nursing.

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update