Yep it's me again.

Well last week Extreme Makeover Home Edition was in town. There were working on dorms for the boys at the deaf school. Someone I know was volunteering and we saw her while we were there. Owen wanted to wear her hard hat. So Cory took a picture of Owen and I. I know I am leaning to the side quite a lot because Owen kept kind of flipping the hat and hitting me in the head, didn't feel quite good. I was really wanting to volunteer but I couldn't because it wouldn't work with our schedules.  Nope we didn't see any of the people that are on the show. We were waiting for a little bit to see, I think Michael was there but he was working inside.









Alyssa drew this today:
Evan, Owen, & Alyssa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update