Well hello!

I know some of you probably have been waiting for pictures or updates. Well here I am I have at least some time to update tonight. I have been busy, nope not with vacations, that's something that would be fun. I guess I should clarify that a vacation would be nice that doesn't consist with a hospital. That's what I should have said before I went into the hospital before I had Evan.
Basically we really didn't have a summer. So I am hoping next summer will be better, so that at least we can do something fun. Not that having a baby isn't fun.
I have went to several doctor's appointment's, I thought there wouldn't be as much traveling now that he is out of the hospital. Boy was I wrong. I hope it calm's down after a while.

Ok I have lot's of pictures to post and lot's to post about so there will be a few entries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update