I am cursed or something
Well to start off I went to play group and was running late and I am a little tired. So I thought I stuck my keys in my pocket like I always do and they weren't there when I got to the car to leave, than I went and looked in my bag and they weren't there. Than I finally looked in the car, and there they were in the car.
So after some time after trying to see if someone could go get the other set from Cory. I remembered how to get in the car, and I pushed the window down to far. A guess a hide-a- key is something that is going to be on my to do list.
So after some time after trying to see if someone could go get the other set from Cory. I remembered how to get in the car, and I pushed the window down to far. A guess a hide-a- key is something that is going to be on my to do list.
Comments