A little bit of an update.....
Well I have been doing better about posting on here. There really hasn't been much of a whole lot going on. Cory has class Monday night's and every other Saturday.
I had a cold, well I guess it was more of the flu, not the swine flu. Cory ended up with it and he is basically over it, I still have a little bit of congestion, and that is basically what I still have of it. I am thinking Owen is starting to get an ear infection. Alyssa wasn't really effected by the bug, and thinking about it Owen wasn't really either. I think this winter if Owen has lot's of ear infections that they will end up doing the tubes.
Alyssa is learning her letter's now, we are working on writing now. But it is going pretty good.
Owen says: bye bye, dad, mom, and has started saying Alyssa (somewhat), hi, cheese, he wave's when he says bye bye, he love's blowing kisses,
Well that is basically what we have been up to lately, Halloween pictures of the kids in their costumes will be posted this weekend.
Comments