Silver Falls

So while Vanessa was here we went to Silver Falls.

I don't look good in this picture. But I never get in pictures.






Comments

Megan Marie said…
hey you! To join the live list, just post your list on your blog then tell me when you do. That way I can stick a link to your list. Or you can email it to me and I will post it on my blog, either way!
Lark said…
I think you looked great in the pic. :) Glad Alyssa is enjoying Owen more. I think you need to come visit me so I feel more motivated to clean my house. Then maybe I could, so you could have the same favor. ;)
If you ever have questions about couponing let me know and I will try to help over the phone or online.

http://athriftymom.com/

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update