Doctor's Office Once Again.....

Last night was not to fun. Owen was up quite a bit.
Last week he was pulling on his ear some and fussing. I wanted to wait to make sure that he just tired and pulling on his ear.
Well last night did it for me. So this morning I called and scheduled an appointment. His appointment was at 1:40 I got there about than, and I went in he weighed 24lb 9 oz.
On a scale of 1-10 his ear infection was at a 3, so it went up from the last time. Last time he just had a little bit of fluid in his ear and the doctor didn't diagnose it as a full ear infection.
So that only took maybe 15 minutes that I went to the pharmacy and I got a number I had 171. I waited for a little bit than my number was called.
The prescription hadn't been called in yet. So they had me sit down and wait. I didn't think it would take very long. Oh it did! I waited for an hour than I asked someone if it had been filled and they said that it wasn't called yet and someone was going to call to talk to the doctor.
Than finally after another half hour the second lady I talked to came out to talk to someone and saw me and talked to me for a second and she went back in and than they were finally going to fill the prescription.
So when I left they were back starting over with number's.
Not to happy with them right now. It was a good thing I only had Owen with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update