Last month we were leaving a football game and thought Evan had a seizure. He was slumped over, Cory picked him up he said it felt like he wasn't breathing. Evan than threw up all over and it seemed like he wasn't all there. We than ended up calling the doctor when we got home to see if we should take him to the hospital to get him checked out. We described what happened and how he was. he wasn't his self when Cory got him ready for a bath . After about an hour he was more like his normal self and they told us to keep an eye on him. I was able able to get him into his neurologist the next week and he thought we should get him back in to get another EEG. We should hopefully hear by the end of the week from the neurologist how the test went. getting the wires off after sleeping
It has been a hectic summer. Which equals to no updates for anyone to read, and now the updates are going to come more. School as started. We are moved, more about that later. And I only have one child semi still at home. And the rest are gone the rest of the day at school. But I hope everyone will back and continue read the blog. Please leave a like or comment so I actually know about how many people are still reading. Thanks
It has been crazy around, Everything from softball, to IEP meetings for Evan and Owen for next school year. I can't believe that school is almost over with this year. Alyssa will be in 4th grade, Owen 2nd, and Evan in Kindergarten. Emma will start Early Intervention in the classroom in the fall also. Emma is walking pretty good with her walker. They are working on getting on Orthopedics approved by insurance, hopefully it will be approved soon. Alyssa is enjoying softball, the team has only lost one game so far this season. She has been improving throughout the season and doing well. Owen is loving math at school, he really likes his teacher. I am hoping he will get a teacher just as great as the teacher he has now. Evan is doing good. He is going to be 5 on Sunday. I am getting excited to make him some cupcakes for his birthday, with bright colors.
Comments