Doctor update!

I took Owen today to the doctor to get the last of his 6 month shots, because he has been sick he finally got one out of three last week and the last two today. He weighs a grand total of 21 lbs 14 oz. Plus today was a check up to make sure the medication worked pretty good, But he is still taking it cause there is still a little bit of an ear infection in one ear.
Than earlier in the week Alyssa woke up during the night screaming and tugging on her ear. So while we were at the doctor's he checked her ear's and she has an ear infection in each ear, which her's is pretty bad. So she is on the medication to. So now I have two sick kids. I guess Owen wanted to share with his sister, what a loving brother to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update