Where Have I Been...

I thought I would work on a little bit of an update for now and tell you why there has been no update for a while. Well, we are home owner's. And that is why there hasn't been any update in a long time. I plan on doing a more lengthy update when we are done with things to the house and moved. I am one that has been usually been good about writing about stuff and I haven't done that in a while. So I will post pictures and information about what has been going on, just thought I would let everyone know why there hasn't been information about the house and what we have been up to.

Comments

Allanna said…
Congratulations!

I'm glad that this is the reason behind the silence. ^_^

Good luck getting all moved in and everything! Post pictures when you can!
Anonymous said…
Heather.............I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your family and keeping up to date. I hope you won't be offended if I tell you that this entry is amazing. I'm sure you don't realize it but you start every blog off with the word "so", go back and check if you don't believe me.BUT you didn't this time!!! Everyone has their little quirks. I always play with the base of the microphone when I go up to give my testimony:) Didn't even know I was doing it till someone pointed it out. And I'm sure you have heard those people that say "UM" after every sentence in their talk. Marnie and I count them! Just had to poke a little fun..........smile, we love you anyways!
Congratulations heather! I am so glad everything worked out with the house. Being a homeowner is a lot of work but very rewarding! Good luck with everything! :)

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update