Our Fun Morning Yesterday....

Ok so we have had a little fun this morning. So I was getting ready to stick Owen on the couch and prop him and I looked a way for a second and all of a sudden Owen was sliding off the couch. He went head first off the couch.
I started getting him calmed down and all of a sudden he threw up on my shoulder, as I was pulling him away from me to look at the damage I got the whole front of me covered.
Than I was trying to look him over to see if he was all right. I called my mom to ask her a question and I told her what happened. Than she told me to get Owen ready and she would be over to get Owen and me and take us to the doctor's. She thought that maybe he could have a concussion. Well I guess quite a few of the doctor's offices were closed because of the snow, and I was trying to find the number for the doctor’s office.
So while she was on her way she called 911 and she was talking to them when she got here. So than they came and they looked him over, and he didn’t have a concussion.
So I guess I didn't pay for gas to the doctor's and pay a co-payment, because it was free.

Comments

Joel & Lila said…
Until you get the bill for the ambulance to come.....what a stressful adventure!
Unknown said…
They said they weren't going to charge unless Owen went in the ambulance, so it's definitely a good thing he didn't go in the ambulance.
Lark said…
I am so glad Owen is ok. Life can be so crazy.
I was wondering if you would email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. If I don't send them i won't remember them later. :)
Love you honey...is Owen feeling better?
Good times. I distinctly remember something like that happening to us, only it involved a changing table and I did actually take Sam to the hospital. It was very scary and Andrea, as well as the rest of us, will never forget that you cannot leave a child on the changing table alone! :)

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update