A Catch Up Of Things That Have Or Are Going On...

Ok so you all are wondering what we have been up to and how we are doing. So let's start with catch up on how we are doing. First of all we should be closing hopefully really soon on the house.
Secondly, I am going to schedule Owens 4 month appointment cause we just got new insurance so I need to find him a new pediatrician & Alyssa also, so I will post how it went at his appointment.
Here is Alyssa and Owen before everyone came to visit.

To start off, we have the inspection done, the appraisal done, and now we are waiting for the paper's to close on the house.

Thanksgiving was an interesting time this year. Bryan, Heather, Ashlynn, Kylie and Peyton came all the way from Wyoming for Thanksgiving. Than Justin, Cami (Justin's Girlfriend), Shawn, Matthew & Ephraim (Strasser cousins) came from Rexburg.

So there was a total of about 16 people in this house.

Than maybe a day into everyone visiting. everyone in the house started getting the stomach flu. I am very glad that I was only nauseated and threw up only once. So there was a total of about 12 people that had the stomach flu before Thanksgiving expect for Cami who happened to get it the day of Thanksgiving.
Plus it wasn't a good vacation for all those that were here from out of town that ended up with it, which was all of them.
Well a lot of us didn't eat a whole lot this thanksgiving.
But the thing I really enjoyed was the fried turkey that was done.
It was really good!
Here's Dan modeling with the pies, there were more pies that could not fit on the table. I can't really remember how many actual pies there were. There is 14 pies on the table.

Here's a picture of Ashlynn, Heather and Alyssa. I was trying to get a picture of Ashlynn and Alyssa sitting together cause they were wearing the same shirt on Thanksgiving. So I took a picture of Heather and the girls together.

While we were trying to get dinner done. We had another almost thanksgiving of someone going to the hospital. Shar was doing something at the stove and a paper towel caught on fire and sacred her, than she knocked the pot of gravy on the floor. Cory grabbed the sprayer from the sink and started spraying her down.
So the end result she did burn her side, not to the point of needing to go to the hospital.

So after everything got calmed down and we had our fried turkey along with all the other things, and pie of course. Santa came as a tradition.

Alyssa got play dough from Santa.


Santa holding Owen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update