So I decided to change background AGAIN....you all are probably thinking wow she changes her background alot. Well I decided I would like to wait to change the background but I want Christmas music on here longer cause there isn't a whole lot of time to listen to Christmas music.
So I was reading Lila's blog and she posted this:
apparently Oprah is giving away a FREE 20 PAGE PHOTOBOOK by snapfish if you register...You have to reigster by Friday the 14th at 11:59pm to get it, and you have until Sunday the 16th to order it. Click HERE for more information and to redeem your book!!!
So I was reading Lila's blog and she posted this:
apparently Oprah is giving away a FREE 20 PAGE PHOTOBOOK by snapfish if you register...You have to reigster by Friday the 14th at 11:59pm to get it, and you have until Sunday the 16th to order it. Click HERE for more information and to redeem your book!!!
Comments