A Smidge Of An Update....

Well are hoping to close the house before Christmas. Than we can start working on it. We need to paint, refinish the floors, window's cupboards, linoleum in the kitchen and bathroom, and maybe some landscaping before we move in.
I need to work on one thing and get all the paper work turned in and the inspection is on Tuesday.

So I heard Alyssa say some funny random things to Owen while I change his diaper.
"Owen stinky"
"Owen needs to go potty in the toilet"
"Oh No! Owen went potty in his pants"
"Owen your suppose to go poop on the potty"

I thought I would share those remarks that Alyssa has made I thought they were pretty funny, cause she doesn't go poop in the toilet and she is telling him that he needs to.

But the other day she did go poop in the toilet, a little bit. So that is a start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update