A Miracle With A Touch Of A Small Cold.....
So we have had a miracle. Alyssa on Tuesday went poop in the toilet. I went to Bunco and Cory said that she got a little poop on the floor and he stuck her on the toilet and she finished going poop. The last time she had went poop in the toilet was when I was in the hospital and I could see her starting to push and I stuck her on and she went poop.
Well last night she said she had to go poop and I couldn't get up to help her go to the bathroom, that's another story, so she went and knocked on the bathroom door and she told Cory that she needed to go poop. He opened it up and he stuck her on and she went poop. So much easier to clean up!
Ok so I was cooking pumpkin Tuesday, I think we did about 10 bags of pumpkin, I thought my muscles were sore from standing there for a long time and being stressed, than I went to Bunco. Well I came back and I started getting the chills and I was really sore. I took something to help with the pain. I couldn't even move, every spot part of me hurt. So yesterday without wrapping the books, I spent basically all day in bed with a fever. I am feeling A WHOLE LOT better today. I don't feel sick, expect maybe my throat is a little sore.
Well last night she said she had to go poop and I couldn't get up to help her go to the bathroom, that's another story, so she went and knocked on the bathroom door and she told Cory that she needed to go poop. He opened it up and he stuck her on and she went poop. So much easier to clean up!
Ok so I was cooking pumpkin Tuesday, I think we did about 10 bags of pumpkin, I thought my muscles were sore from standing there for a long time and being stressed, than I went to Bunco. Well I came back and I started getting the chills and I was really sore. I took something to help with the pain. I couldn't even move, every spot part of me hurt. So yesterday without wrapping the books, I spent basically all day in bed with a fever. I am feeling A WHOLE LOT better today. I don't feel sick, expect maybe my throat is a little sore.
Comments