Well for a little update when I find my memory card reader I have a few pictures. So yesterday was my mom's birthday. We went to dinner with her and her boyfriend Rick (Richard), and my grandma. Well yesterday while I was at my grandma's I left to the store for a few minutes when I left Alyssa was playing with Mr. Potato Head, and I had just fed Owen and laid him on her bed. Well I came back and I heard crying Alyssa was in there and had a pillow over his head, she was pushing the pillow on his face and smiling. So they can no longer be left with anyone together, until he is much holder and can hold his own.

Comments

Purplepickle said…
I bet that was scary. I know that alot of children do that. Your mom did it to Christine. Scared mom really bad. But, you are right it is probably better to keep some closer watch on them for awhile.
Good to hear you are back in Keizer. Hope you can get into your own house pretty soon, that would be nice for you all.
At least it was soft pillow right and not a pair of scissors....but I would keep a close eye on them too....just for peace of mind.
Allanna said…
I'm just waiting to hear her say, "But he LAAAAAIKES it!!"

My kids beat on each other a bit. Z loves to pin down B. They could do into wrestling.

I'm glad that you checked up in there. And that everyone's okay.

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update