Pumpkin Patch 2
So when you get to the middle of the corn maze there is a castle with a slide. But I wish the ladder wasn't less dangerous.



So we were trying to get there picture next to the corn stalks

Since Kalo was sitting on the grass they all went over there to sit next to her

Kenize & Alyssa sitting on some pumpkin's

We tried getting some pictures of Alyssa & Owen together in the pumpkin's. I was trying to get Owen to sit up against the pumpkin and Kimber was taking the pictures. Owen is pretty big so I didn't think Alyssa could really hold him while sitting on the pumpkin cause he's pretty big.





So we were trying to get there picture next to the corn stalks

Since Kalo was sitting on the grass they all went over there to sit next to her

Kenize & Alyssa sitting on some pumpkin's

We tried getting some pictures of Alyssa & Owen together in the pumpkin's. I was trying to get Owen to sit up against the pumpkin and Kimber was taking the pictures. Owen is pretty big so I didn't think Alyssa could really hold him while sitting on the pumpkin cause he's pretty big.


Comments