So was looking at someone's blog and they had posted on their blog that if you go to this website. You can get FREE adimission on your birthday to Disneyland or Disney world.

Comments

Heather, we're going to have to get together at some point to do the coupon thing. Also, I have to say that the book online at Stephanie Meyer's site is rather wonderful, but it is a let down because she doesn't finish it, because of the reasons she states in the letter. I'm really disappointed. I'm hoping, against all odds, that she decides to write at least the fourth book from Edward's point of view. It would be nice to get an idea of what Edward's thoughts were when he saw Bella for the first time in her wedding dress. I'm such a hopeless romantic. :)

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update