So I have been thinking. There are some things that I want to do and I hope some day that I can accomplish them:
Read the book of Mormon all the way through
Read the bible new/old testament all the way through
Visit crater lake
Go to southern California
Disney Land or World
Sea World
Whale Watching
Climb Battle-Axe Again!
Get A House
Get A Newer Car
Go To General Conference
Go To The Temple With My Dad
Go To The Temple With My Grandpa
Go To The Phantom Of The Opera
Read The Whole Work And The Glory Series
I am probably thinking that there will be more things to come to mind.
Read the book of Mormon all the way through
Read the bible new/old testament all the way through
Visit crater lake
Go to southern California
Disney Land or World
Sea World
Whale Watching
Climb Battle-Axe Again!
Get A House
Get A Newer Car
Go To General Conference
Go To The Temple With My Dad
Go To The Temple With My Grandpa
Go To The Phantom Of The Opera
Read The Whole Work And The Glory Series
I am probably thinking that there will be more things to come to mind.
Comments