An update I thought was in order. So Owen was blessed on Sunday. I found his blessing outfit at All Dressed In White while we were in Utah for Chelsey's wedding. It was originally 42.00 I bought it for 30.00. I love this outfit!
We are still looking for a house. We are waiting to see if we are going to still get that house in Keizer.
Alyssa and Owen are growing up so fast. Well Alyssa loves nursery every time we pull into the parking lot she always says "nursery". She loves to go see her cousins in Keizer. So when we move there she will be seeing them more than now. Cause every time we get ready to go just to the store, she always wants to go see them.

Owen is still only getting up once during the night which I am loving cause Alyssa was harder. He is getting bigger!! He is chunky, as you can tell from the blessing pictures. I actually bought a 3 month blessing outfit just in case. Which was definitely good that I did.
I am hoping to get pictures taken at JcPenny soon. I need to find stuff for us to wear so that we can actually look nice.

I haven't started packing yet. I will probably start packing really soon especially with two kids it's going to be hard to pack. I am excited to move back to Salem-Keizer area. It's a lot of driving for both Cory and I. He has been trying to get concrete jobs. So if anyone needs concrete done let us know.

Well that's basically what we have been up to. Not a whole lot.

Comments

Allanna said…
Congratulations on getting your house!

I hope that the move goes smoothly!

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update