So, Rebecca tagged me now I’m supposed to write 7 interesting/weird facts about myself. I am not sure how many things I can think of.

Here it goes:

1. When I was younger I use to put both legs behind my head while I was watching TV. I could also put one leg behind my head and hop around on the other leg. I hope to someday do that again.

2. I also used to be able to slide Smarties to the tip of my nose.

3. My dad has brain damage.

4. I had seizures when I was 5.

5. I had to take another year of kindergarten cause of my seizures.

6. I moved around when I was 12 or 13 cause my parents were in the hospital, because of a motorcycle wreck.

7. My favorite foods are watermelon, Chinese food, & chocolate.

So now I tag Chelsey, Kimber, Aleta, Lila, Heather, Vanessa, Stephanie, Rachel, Allana, Christa, & Katie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update