Owen's 2 month
So Owen went to his 2 month appointment this morning. He also got his 3 shots.
Head: 40 3/4 cm 70 percentile
Height: 24 3/4 in 96 percentile
Weight: 15lbs 6.5 oz 99 percentile
He's a big boy!
Plus I asked the doctor about Alyssa's warts. Now I will be treating her warts. Because before since there was so many the doctor just said that they will go away, and they haven't so she told me what to do to treat them.
Head: 40 3/4 cm 70 percentile
Height: 24 3/4 in 96 percentile
Weight: 15lbs 6.5 oz 99 percentile
He's a big boy!
Plus I asked the doctor about Alyssa's warts. Now I will be treating her warts. Because before since there was so many the doctor just said that they will go away, and they haven't so she told me what to do to treat them.
Comments