Pregnancy

So I finally got Cory to take a picture of me. This pregnancy has gone by fast. I just want to have this baby. The 1st & 2nd trimester's I got pretty nauseated alot, a little bit during the 3rd trimester, not so bad. With Alyssa I had A LOT of heartburn, which I threw up a lot cause of that. I didn't throw up a lot with this one just got nauseated a whole lot more. I have had swollen ankles, basically my right ankle though.
So towards the end with Alyssa I was having contractions for about a week than they stopped. Well now have I had basically the same thing happen. I started having contractions last Friday, and up until about 12 am this morning they stopped, they were about 10 minutes a part. So we will probably have this baby hopefully next week.
Yesterday I had a check up. When I went in around 35 weeks the doctor checked me and I was 50% thinned. So yesterday I was checked again I am still the same expect for I was 2 1/2 cm. Owen is REALLY low. So hopefully it will go fast.


I am 38 weeks in this picture. ( Not my best picture)

Comments

Purplepickle said…
Hey I think the picture looks great, you are almost done and boy I am certain you are tired. Swollen ankles is just the pits, I know they aren't fun, I used to get them when I was pregnant too. They had me on water pills because I retained so much water when I was pregnant. I am happy that the time is quickly coming to an end. Hope it is soon Love you lots, Vickie

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update