So this week is finals. Cory has one tonight and than one in the morning. We tried seeing if he could be in the graduation ceremony, and I guess the deadline was April 30th so he will not be walking. I am going to try and do a little party sometime. I think he wants to find out his grades before we actually do something to celebrate his graduation. So not sure when we will have a little celebration. I am very excited that he will be done after this week. But he is a little upset that he hasn't gotten any offers. He didn't her back from Amazon.

I have my 35 week appointment next Tuesday. I can't believe that it's getting so close. Time has really flew with this pregnancy. He is a major wiggler much more than Alyssa was.

Alyssa is still going at the potty training. I did up date the blog about her potty training. Yesterday was her first without any accidents. So we are making progress. So Alyssa likes to put random things on her head and say hat. Cory actually taught her to put her underwear on her head. So last night she put a diaper on her head and called it a hat. It was a clean diaper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update