So Saturday & Sunday Alyssa had a fever. We didn't have her go to church cause I didn't want to pass it to the other kids in nursery. We thought she was just sick. Well yesterday she broke out into a rash. So now she has roseola. She is not allowed to be around other kids for a while. I was hoping to do something for Cory for a celebration for graduation and that won't happen for a while. Plus we were going to go out on a date tomorrow, cause tomorrow it's our 4 year anniversary.

Potty training didn't go well yesterday because her bottom hurt. I did stick her in the bathtub with baking soda to help with relieving the itch cause you not suppose to put cremes on it. So I went in to check on her and she had pooped in the bathtub.

We are just having fun around here!

So we are still thinking of what to name the baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update