A little update

So yesterday we found out that we are being moved up to Valiant 10 from nursery. So instead of having 5-8 kids in nursery, we get 5 10 year olds. Three of the 5 are pretty good.
This week I have my 36 week appointment. Last week at my 35 week appointment I found out the baby is really low and I am 50% thinned.
Alyssa is having some troubles going poop still in her potty chair, but otherwise all is good.

Comments

Lark said…
Sounds like your little boy really wants to make a show in this world!! I will keep my fingers crossed that he will stay for another 2 weeks, so you hit full term.
Love you honey and Alyssa is doing great potty training. You are a good mom. Miss you and my doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning....so I will post what's happening tomorrow afternoon probably.
Anonymous said…
Howdy hun! I am sorry I havent sent the Babys and Alyssa things yet, things been hetic here! I got my blog on here going and it is candyandadamcox.blogspot.com and I have been trying to keep updated the best I can. Believe it or not my mom and grandma are flying for the wedding. I wish you could be here for it but I know that lil boy wants to come and see the world! Talk you later and give me a call!

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update